Individual students participate in the competition (no pairs or groups) from Grade 7–12.
The design on the Mug;
• Should identify the laws of Physics.
• Should be suitable for display on a computer monitor (i.e. as a jpg file) or can be handmade.
• The design must be at least 800px in width and 600px in height.
• Based on your own original ideas.
• Humor is allowed although not required.
• Judging will be carried out according to the originality and creativity of the design.
• You have to submit the soft copy of the Mug design to your Physics Teacher (This rule does not apply to you if your design is handmade).
• You have to submit the design as printed on the Mug.
• The winning designs will be awarded a surprise prize and a certificate.
• A certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
Submissions are welcome beginning from 26 March 2012.
Deadline of the submissions is 19 April 2012.
For further information see your respective Physics Teacher.